Here are my results from several leadership and personality inventories...
Meyers Briggs: ENFJ
ENFJ are idealist organizers, driven to implement their vision of what is best for humanity. They often act as catalysts for human growth because of their ability to see potential in other people and their charisma in persuading others to their ideas. They are focused on values and vision, and are passionate about the possibilities for people... they tend to be optimistic and forward-thinking, intuitively seeing opportunity for improvement. The ENFJ is ambitious, but their ambition is not self-serving: rather, they feel personally responsible for making the world a better place.
- Strategy: The Strategic theme enables you to sort through the clutter and find the best route... you play out alternative scenarios, you can evaluate accurately the potential obstacles.
- Empathy: You can sense the emotions of those around you. Intuitively, you are able to see the world through their eyes and share their perspective.
- Developer: You see the potential in others. In your view no individual is fully formed. When you interact with others, your goal is to help them experience success.
- Positivity: You are generous with praise, quick to smile, and always on the lookout for the positive in the situation.
- Input: You are inquisitive. You collect things...- words, facts, books, and quotations...The world is exciting precisely because of its infinite variety and complexity.
EQ: notable strengths
121: Self Awareness
114: Self Actualization
112: Stress Tolerance
Compass Points: South
- Interpersonal: 4.86
- Naturalist: 4.71
- Lingustic: 3.14